By Masayasu Hiraoka, International Congress on Electrocardiol
Read or Download Advances in Electrocardiology 2004: Proceedings of the 31th International Congress on Electrocardiology (Advances in Electrocardiography) PDF
Best science (general) books
The Advances in baby habit and improvement sequence has a hard-earned recognition for publishing seminal articles that circulate demonstrated courses of developmental scholarship ahead in inventive new instructions. in keeping with this acceptance, the articles in quantity 33 of the sequence provide ground-breaking paintings on subject matters as various as kid's problem-solving concepts, intentionality, mathematical reasoning, and socialization inside and past tuition settings.
This is often the 3rd publication within the sequence "Advances in Mergers and Acquisitions", created from top foreign students from a variety of disciplines, who discover the commercial, monetary, strategic or organizational behaviour facets of M & A's. Marie Kavanagh and Neal Ashkanasy discover how administration ways to mergers and acquisitions give a contribution to cultural switch and acculturation results.
- The Development of Coordination in Infancy
- Caveolae and Lipid Rafts: Roles in Signal Transduction & the Pathogenesis of Human Disease: Advances in Molecular and Cell Biology
- Advances in Multimedia Modeling: 17th International Multimedia Modeling Conference, MMM 2011, Taipei, Taiwan, January 5-7, 2011, Proceedings, Part II
- Legal Reform in Korea (Routledgecurzon Advances in Korean)
- Polymer Materials: Block-Copolymers, Nanocomposites, Organic/Inorganic Hybrids, Polymethylenes
- Recent Progress in Many-Body Theories: Proceedings of the 14th International Conference: Barcelona, Spain, 16-20 July 2007 (Series on Advances in Quantum Many-Body Theory)
Extra resources for Advances in Electrocardiology 2004: Proceedings of the 31th International Congress on Electrocardiology (Advances in Electrocardiography)
Bobkowski, A. Nowak, J. Zuchwieja, B. Mrozinski and A. Siwinska 17 Modeling of Cardiac Electrical Activity 796 80 1 805 Reflections on T Waves A. van Oosterom 807 Electrocardiographic Imaging (ECGI): Validation and Application in Humans Y. Rudy 816 Whole Heart Model and ECG/MCG Inverse Problem Y. Okamoto 817 Changes in Rabbit Heart Vulnerability during Phase 1A of Acute Global Ischemia 818 N. Trayanova and B. Rodriguez Simulated Epicardial Potential Maps with a Membrane-Based Bidomain Model of the Human Heart 827 M.
25. Splawski I, Shen J, Timothy KW, et al: Spectrum of mutations in long-QT syndrome genes. KVLQT1, HERG, SCNSA, KCNE1, and KCNE2. Circulation 2000;102:1178-1185. 26. Moss AJ, Zareba W, Kaufman ES, et al: Increased risk of arrhythmic events in long-QT syndrome with mutations in the pore region of the human ether-a-go-go-related gene potassium channel. Circulation 2002; 105:794-799. 27. Schwartz PJ, Priori SG, Spazzolini C, et al: Genotype-phenotype correlation in the long-QT syndrome: gene-specific triggers for life-threatening arrhythmias.
The most widely accepted mechanism of AF is reentry (multiple wavelets or single reentry such as “mother rotor”). However, recently attention has been focused on the mechanisms of AF initiation and maintenance. HaYssaguerre and colleagues [ 11 studied the mechanism of paroxysmal AF in patients and found that AF is initiated by premature focal activity originating mainly in the pulmonary veins (PVs) and that radiofrequency ablation of these foci can successhlly eliminate AF. In addition, in patients with drug-refractory chronic AF and structural heart diseases, following cardioversion, the PVs are 26 27 also the dominant trigger reinitiating AF .